How Safe is Red Yeast Rice? Red yeast rice has been touted as a natural and safe alternative to statins for folks with elevated levels of cholesterol. It’s a reddish purple fermented rice and has been used in
- Strength Training for Seniors: 6 Great Reasons why You Should Start
- Dangers of Calcium Supplements that You cannot Ignore
- 6 Ways on How to Treat Hypertension Naturally without Drugs
- How to Lower Triglycerides and Your Risk of Heart Disease: 5 Strategies
- How Safe is Red Yeast Rice? 6 Facts You Need to Know!